You're our Property Manager.
About the Company
@beplace.co we’re all created equal even though our space is not. But since luxury is a pricey standard of space, we work to make comfort an affordably better standard of place. Whether it be in some dingy studio or overpriced 2-bedroom unit where you barely fit alongside your essentials, we transform it all to feel like a better place called home.
Are you an upbeat positive individual who wants to grow in a startup company? Are you a self-starter with ambition who loves working in a fast paced environment? Do you love customer service and have a comprehensive understanding of what it takes to be an extraordinary leasing manager? If you answered yes to these questions then we want to talk to you ASAP!
- You market properties and amenities using property and neighborhood data.
- You advertise available properties online and offline and maintain accurate availabilities.
- You compile lists of prospective renters for use as prospect leads.
- You handle inbound prospect leads and outgoing follow-ups.
- You compile lists of prospective renters for use as sales leads.
- You match leads to available units based on what they want and need in order to maintain high occupancy rates.
- You confirm and process rental application data.
- You walk approved applicants through the leasing process and into move-in.
- You ensure apartments meet Beplace standards.
- You work closely with maintenance and have a comprehensive understanding of how maintenance works to ensure work orders and turnovers are being completed in a timely manner and all invoices received are correct and completed to satisfaction.
- You conduct move-in walk-through inspections with new incoming residents and move-out walk-through inspections with former departing residents.
- You meet with Clients to hand out keys and perform requested inspections.
- You record all incoming monies into appropriate spreadsheets.
- You investigate resident concerns / problems and propose solutions.
- You are actively involved and understand the need for collections and pursue collections with outstanding tenants
- You know how to handle maintenance including turns, work orders and the day to day activities.
- You are the front person for the property and know how to deal with resident complaints
- You will be a key person in our renewal program
- You need to have prior experience as a Property Manager in apartments/multifamily.
- You need to have excellent communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
- You need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You need to understand fair housing practices and standards.
- You need to be able to use Google apps: gmail, docs, sheets, etc.
- You need to be able to handle a computer and the web with no help.
- You must be a self started, able to pick up quick and not afraid to take charge.
- You must be prepared to jump in and help with the solutions of taking over a property that is not perfect!
- Competitive wage
- + Company-paid low $500 deductible health coverage for medical, dental and vision
- + $100 monthly rent concessions for living on-site (optional)
- + $0 security deposit for living on-site
- + Top notch techie gadgets and apps (iPhone, Tablet, 27" 1920 x 1080 Full HD Diagonal Curved Display and a Google Chromebox)
- + Dedicated parking spots
- + Major discounts (from popular places such as AMC Theaters, Amazon, and Marathon Gas)
- + 20 days of PTO!