You're our Office Manager.
About the Company
@beplace.co we’re all created equal even though our space is not. But since luxury is a pricey standard of space, we work to make comfort an affordably better standard of place. Whether it be in some dingy studio or overpriced 2-bedroom unit where you barely fit alongside your essentials, we transform it all to feel like a better place called home.
Well, your role is whatever role an Office Manager is set to do, according to the world wide web; that's the web; that's online. No, seriously. (Proper grammar is a requirement. Really. Unless you use it purposely creative. Then it's just awesome. But you'll need to tell me like I'm telling you this. Otherwise, it doesn't count.)
Responsibilities (This is where it gets funny because the Job Description was supposed to be 'It' but I'm still talking. By the way, these are basics...)
- You're going to need to be a genius at managing the office. If you need to do something to make things work, do it. If it costs money, ask, call, text, or email me. I'm sort of everywhere but only somewhere.
- I read a lot so I'm going to ask you complicated questions about everything we do, how we do them, how we spend, buy, sell, invest, operate and any creative thing that pops into my head. You'll be working with me on managing the asset by first managing our office. When you want to do more, you can work on projects in product, leasing, maintenance, and any other function we have. We have managers in some of those functions too.
- We're a property management company. And we love technology. You'll need to learn how to use hardware, software, and yes, that means apps, Google Apps, Buildium, Quickbooks, Dialpad, and more. (Coming to an 'HP Pavilion 27c Curved Monitor' near you).
- $20/hour (paid weekly)
- + Company-provided 27" 1920 x 1080 Full HD Diagonal Curved Display and a Google Chromebox
- + $100 monthly rent concessions for living on-site (optional)
- + $0 security deposit for living on-site
- + Free parking spots
- + Major discounts (from popular places such as AMC Theaters, Amazon, and Marathon Gas)
- + 20 days of PTO on our holiday schedule: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Valentine's Day, George Washington's Birthday, Tax Day, Memorial Day, Last Day of Public School, Independence Day, Labor Day, First Day of Public School, Patriot Day, Columbus Day, Halloween, Election Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and your birthday!