You're our Leasing Administrator.
About the Company
@beplace.co we’re all created equal even though our space is not. But since luxury is a pricey standard of space, we work to make comfort an affordably better standard of place. Whether it be in some dingy studio or overpriced 2-bedroom unit where you barely fit alongside your essentials, we transform it all to feel like a better place called home.
A leasing administrator is responsible for tracking the leases of rental properties. They maintain and verify any financial transaction referenced in the lease, such as rent, surcharges, fees, bill-backs/reimbursements, renewals, taxes, and property expenses. A leasing administrator also processes the leases to ensure all the information is accurate and compiled/completed in a timely manner ("time is of the essence"), and filed the way they should be, with reports of any discrepancies, issues, and proposed solutions.
- You audit up-to 400 ledgers in Buildium in order to verify the tenant name, lease start/end dates, the Contact information section, Emergency Contact information, and Vehicle and parking information section, and that all charges that SHOULD be charged per the terms of the lease ARE assessed on their ledgers (as either recurring/one-time charges/credits).
- You enter all information/charges you think are missing, and fix any information/charges you think are incorrect.
- You work with the Asset Manager by accomplishing related results as needed.
- You need to have prior experience as a leasing administrator or related experience.
- You need to have excellent communication skills.
- You need to be able to use Google apps: gmail, docs, sheets, etc. and Buildium software.
- You need to be able to type >65 words per minute.
- You need to be able to handle a computer and the web with no help.
- $18/hour (paid weekly)
- + Free parking spots
- + Major discounts (from popular places such as AMC Theaters, Amazon, and Marathon Gas)