You're our Bookkeeper.
About the Company
@beplace.co we’re all created equal even though our space is not. But since luxury is a pricey standard of space, we work to make comfort an affordably better standard of place. Whether it be in some dingy studio or overpriced 2-bedroom unit where you barely fit alongside your essentials, we transform it all to feel like a better place called home.
A bookkeeper maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensuring legal requirements compliance.
- You work with the Asset Manager to maintain a proper chart of accounts and define bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- You maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- You balance accounts by reconciling entries.
- You maintain the general ledger by transferring account summaries.
- You balance the general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- You maintain historical records by filing documents physically and digitally.
- You prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- You comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising the Asset Manager on needed actions.
- You work with the Asset Manager by accomplishing related results as needed.
- You need to have prior experience as a bookkeeper.
- You need to have knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- You need to have excellent communication skills.
- You need to be able to use Google apps: gmail, docs, sheets, etc. and financial softwares.
- You need to be able to type >65 words per minute.
- You need to be able to handle a computer and the web with no help.
- Competitive wage
- + free dedicated parking spots
- + major discounts (from popular stores & sites like AMC Theaters, Amazon, & Marathon Gas)