You're our Leasing Tour Guide.
About the Company
@beplace.co we’re all created equal even though our space is not. But since luxury is a pricey standard of space, we work to make comfort an affordably better standard of place. Whether it be in some dingy studio or overpriced 2-bedroom unit where you barely fit alongside your essentials, we transform it all to feel like a better place called home.
A leasing tour guide supports our leasing team and presents properties to prospective leads, turns them into applicants, and executes community outreach programs developed by the leasing team.
- You match leads to available units based on what they want and need.
- You conduct tours of the properties and the units with leads.
- You conduct move-in walk-through inspections with new incoming residents and move-out walk-through inspections with former departing residents.
- You execute community outreach programs as developed by the leasing team.
- You need to have prior experience as a leasing agent.
- You need to have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You need to understand fair housing practices and standards.
- You need to be able to use Google apps: gmail, docs, sheets, etc.
- You need to be able to handle a computer and the web with no help.
- Competitive wage
- + $100 monthly rent concessions for living on-site (optional)
- + $0 security deposit for living on-site
- + free parking spots
- + major discounts (from popular stores & sites like AMC Theaters, Amazon, & Marathon Gas)