You're our Leasing Agent.
About the Company
@beplace.co we’re all created equal even though our space is not. But since luxury is a pricey standard of space, we work to make comfort an affordably better standard of place. Whether it be in some dingy studio or overpriced 2-bedroom unit where you barely fit alongside your essentials, we transform it all to feel like a better place called home.
A leasing agent presents properties to prospective leads, turns them into applicants, and transforms them into residents with the goal of filling up a community with friendly neighbors.
- You market properties and amenities using property and neighborhood data.
- You advertise available properties online and offline, and maintain accurate availabilities.
- You match leads to available units based on what they want and need.
- You confirm and process rental application data.
- You walk approved applicants through the leasing process and into move-in.
- You conduct move-in walk-through inspections with new incoming residents, and move-out walk-through inspections with former departing residents.
- You need to have prior experience as a leasing agent.
- You need to have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You need to understand fair housing practices and standards.
- You need to be able to use Google apps: gmail, docs, sheets, etc.
- You need to be able to handle a computer and the web with no help.
- + $100 monthly rent concessions for living on-site (optional)
- + $0 security deposit for living on-site
- + Top notch techie gadgets and apps (iPhone, Tablet, 27" 1920 x 1080 Full HD Diagonal Curved Display and a Google Chromebox)
- + Free parking spots
- + Major discounts (from popular places such as AMC Theaters, Amazon, and Marathon Gas)