You're our Leasing Agent.
About the Company
@beplace.co we’re all created equal even though our space is not. But since luxury is a pricey standard of space, we work to make comfort an affordably better standard of place. Whether it be in some dingy studio or overpriced 2-bedroom unit where you barely fit alongside your essentials, we transform it all to feel like a better place called home.
A leasing agent presents properties to prospective leads, turns them into applicants, and transforms them into residents with the goal of filling up a community with friendly neighbors.
- You market properties and amenities using property and neighborhood data.
- You advertise available properties online and offline, and maintain accurate availabilities.
- You match leads to available units based on what they want and need.
- You confirm and process rental application data.
- You walk approved applicants through the leasing process and into move-in.
- You conduct move-in walk-through inspections with new incoming residents, and move-out walk-through inspections with former departing residents.
- You need to have prior experience as a leasing agent.
- You need to have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You need to understand fair housing practices and standards.
- You need to be able to use Google apps: gmail, docs, sheets, etc.
- You need to be able to handle a computer and the web with no help.
- $14/hour (paid weekly)
- + Company-paid low $500 deductible health coverage for medical, dental and vision
- + $100 monthly rent concessions for living on-site (optional)
- + $0 security deposit for living on-site
- + Top notch techie gadgets and apps (iPhone and Tablet)
- + Free parking spots
- + Major discounts (from popular places such as AMC Theaters, Amazon, and Marathon Gas)
- + 20 days of PTO on our holiday schedule: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Valentine's Day, George Washington's Birthday, Tax Day, Memorial Day, Last Day of Public School, Independence Day, Labor Day, First Day of Public School, Patriot Day, Columbus Day, Halloween, Election Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and your birthday!